Image Map

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Comfy Fancy

I wore this while running a bunch of errands downtown.  Three people told me I was really colorful.  Two people felt up my peplum after I told them it was made of sweatshirt material.  I felt so popular.

Full disclosure - I only wore these heels for about thirty minutes.  I like to walk from store to store while running my errands.  These heels weren't made for walking and one of the errands I had to run was - buy new running sneakers.  I was going for casual-ish.  While this top looks super fancy, it is indeed made out of sweatshirt fabric.  It's so comfy!

[Leather jacket: Kenneth Cole / purse: Coach (old - similar) / shirt: Madewell / jeans: Anthropologie / necklace: Charming Charlie / ring: Bauble Bar / shoes: TAHARI c/o DSW]









See you later!  I'm off to change my shoes and run some errands!

Linking up today at...

Because Shanna said so
The Pleated Poppy
Get your pretty on
Wednesday Style Connection

6 comments:

  1. I love your pants! And the top looks super chic & comfy all at once- perfect. I can't walk in heels for long either, I wish I could!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the fit of those cropped pants! Perfect shoes to go with them. Such a new york chic peplum top too! love the whole look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I love your disclosure. I am the same way - I start out in heels, they last 30 minutes, then I'm back to flats. Great shirt - I love that it's made from sweatshirt material.

    Liz
    elizabethnygard.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will always this look....so classic edgy & chic!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete