Image Map

Friday, October 11, 2013

Outlet Finds Week - Day 5

I spied two girls trying this jacket on at the Niagara Falls, NY Saks Off 5th outlet.  They both agreed that it was fabulous, but said they would have no where to wear it.  They put it back on the rack and the boyfriend and I sidled over and picked it up.  After putting it on, I proclaimed that I would be wearing this jacket everywhere.  Do you need an event to wear such an amazing coat?  The event that I will be wearing this coat to is Fall.



Jacket: Saks Off 5th
Sachin & Babi - Orig - $775, Deal $125
Dress: Nordstrom Rack
Trina Turk - Orig - $350, Deal - $50
Shoes: DSW
TAHARI - Orig - $120, Deal - $55
Purse: Rebecca Minkoff c/o South Moon Under
Necklace: Charming Charlie - $12



The people on the platform were all asking me what I was doing during this photo shoot.  One elderly gentleman was posing for me.  Being near NYC, I can say "I'm in fashion" and that's explanation enough!





I hope you enjoyed my week of outlet finds, I love searching for the needle in the haystack!  Now who wants to go outlet shopping with me???

Linking up at...

Style Elixer
Polka Dot Heart
The Mrs & The Momma

21 comments:

  1. I'm the same as you - I LOVE to show off my outlet finds. I'm trying to convince my husband we need to go to Franklin Mills (north of Philly) this weekend. You got a fabulous deal on that jacket. Love it!

    Liz
    elizabethnygard.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is quite a find, the leather details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison! I love the blue leather at the neck!

      Delete
  3. I love how you said "The event I'm wearing this for is Fall." SO TRUE. If you love something - buy it and rock it!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true Darcy! I have lots of pieces that only I like and others totally question :)

      Delete
  4. Your jacket looks gorgeous! Stylish outfit!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog idea of doing 5 days of outlet finds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could probably do an entire month of outlet finds! :)

      Delete
    2. You should so I can see your cute outfits! Most of my clothes come from TJMaxx and Ross, I love them!

      Delete
  6. Fall is a great event : ) You are so right. You need to buy what you love and then simply wear it.

    I love the booties.

    bisous
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. The pattern on the dress is great, love the outfit on you! Nordstrom's Rack has some awesome finds. Drooling over your bag-- I want a RM so bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RM is having a sale on a bunch of their bags this week! Go to RebeccaMinkoff.com and see if they have a color you like! Some are half price!

      Delete
  8. That coat is so fabulous and what a deal you got! I would find reasons to wear it everywhere, too. Your dress is gorgeous on you! So many great finds in one outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those booties are hot hot hot! What a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Um that jacket is trés fab! I totally agree - you can wear it everywhere! You look great!

    Dhruvi
    Stilettos & Sequins

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this entire look, especially your booties!! Cute!

    Following you now via GFC. Will you follow me back too????

    ReplyDelete