Friday, November 15, 2013

Staying warm


Fall in New Jersey seems to last forever!  While the temperatures have been fluctuating from comfortable to freezing, the leaves are really holding out. I took a walk through the park and came upon this swath of golden trees.  So pretty!  I was so glad that I wore this sweater, because it was one of the cold days when I took my walk.




I've been living in this sweater since I picked it up a few weeks ago. This sweater is the reason I didn't keep the one Stitch Fix sent me this month. I got it on major sale from Saks Off 5th and consider it one of my best purchases of the season!  So warm and fuzzy.  It's like a blanket with sleeves.




I'm also in love with this necklace, I picked it up at Tiffany & Co a few months ago. It's so simple and beautiful.  I had a hard time getting a good close up picture of it, so check it out in the shopping section below. I loved it with these pink cords from LOFT, the rose gold really popped!




[ Sweater - 5/48 via Saks Off 5th / Shirt - Gap / Cords - LOFT / Boots - Born via DSW / Necklace - Tiffany & Co. ]


6 comments:

  1. Vicki thanks for your visit ... Loving your sweater!! and your Tiffany necklace is gorgeous. xo C. (HHL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is amazing!! I need that in my wardrobe like ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like *the* most perfect fall sweater! Your look is effortless and the necklace is gorgeous! I really need a Tiffany piece in my collection!
    -Carylee
    morepom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous sweater! I would be living in it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely printed cardi! It looks warm and comfortable :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sweater is gorgeous and I love the boots! The weather is the same in PA...it doesn't seem to know what it's doing!
    Debbie
    www.fashionfairydust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete