Hey ladies (and gents? Do guys read fashion and beauty blogs?), I've been doing this Wilde week update on my other blog (Wilde in the Kitchen) for a while now. I thought I would share it over here as well. Things have been super busy recently and I thought I would share with you a little bit of my non-fashion and NYC world!
- I had my first cranberry bliss bar from Starbucks this week! There are a few things that signify the start of my holiday season and having one of these treats is right at the top of my list.
- I met up with a bunch of the girls from my former company this weekend for brunch at Penelope. It was so great to catch up with everyone and see how all their new jobs are going. You want to have brunch at Penelope on the weekend? Either get there before 10am or after 2pm. We got there at 10:30 and had to wait about 45 minutes. Go and get Andrey's egg sandwich, it's amazing.
- Did I tell you that the Boyfriend and I are heading to Florida for Thanksgiving? I can't wait to get to the warmer temperatures, but since we're traveling on Thursday we won't be getting the traditional thanksgiving dinner. I couldn't do without the turkey and mashed potatoes so I whipped up the traditional meal this past Wednesday! I mostly wanted to eat pie.
- Did you know that if you leave an entire French silk pie in my fridge that I will eat all of it in a few days?
- I rescheduled my December Stitch Fix for last week because it was supposed to arrive the day before thanksgiving. They sent me an awesome fix this month and I can't wait to share it with you. Stop by next week for the full review!
- I have BIG NEWS that I'll be sharing next week. I'm so excited to tell you.
Have a fantastic holiday! Here's to a filling and delicious thanksgiving dinner and a productive and sale-filled weekend.