Two weeks ago we splurged on a few gifts for our friends (and maybe ourselves!). Last week we shopped local on Etsy. This week the bank account is a little emptier and the credit card is starting to feel the burn from the season. Or is that frostbite? It's cold here.
Perhaps it's the chill in the air, or the holiday season, but my gifts for this week seem to be very cold weather oriented! Browse through the list and then go buy your friends and family something cozy.
Image is clickable! Click away!
1. Gap - Chunky Cardigan (Gap, with a hint of Chanel)
2. Hunter - Tromp l'Oeil Boot Socks (It means "To fool the eye")
3. Sharper Image - Bluetooth Talking Gloves (gloves that connect to your phone! You talk into your pinky and listen with your thumb!)
4. Michael Kors - Ballet Slippers (Cute on the outside, fuzzy on the inside!)
5. Kate Spade - iPad Folio
6. Kate Spade - Owl Ear Muffs (Hoot hoot!)
7. Banana Republic - Plaid Fringe Scarf
8. BaubleBar - Gold Zodiac Cuff Bracelet
9. Sephora - Ciate Mini Mani Month (An advent calendar that any girl would love)
10. Coach - Small Glittery Wallet
11. Moma Store - Lucite Cubist Ring (Art, for your fingers)
12. J Crew - Double-zip sweater (I'd like a size small please!)
13. Uniqlo - Puffer Vest
14. C Wonder - Cashmere Penguin Gloves
15. DVF - On the Go Duffle Bag (Perfect for a weekend away)