Image Map

Friday, January 24, 2014

Rats


As another polar blast hits the East coast, I think I'm going to bundle up and stay in this weekend.  While I love wandering the streets of New York, they become frigid wind tunnels in January and February.  This weekend I'll be staying local and brunching in Montclair with the Boyfriend.


I picked up this adorable necklace from the Etsy Craft Cavalcade in Brooklyn, just before Christmas.  I got it from Lu Crafts, though it looks like she only has housewares on her etsy site right now.  I'm sure you could e-mail her and request one!


I carry a huge tote to and from work each day.  During the weekends I like to pare down to a lightweight crossbody bag.  I picked this one up from Kenneth Cole a few weeks ago.  I like to pet it.




Brrrr!!! Stay warm everyone!

Shirt: Club Monaco
Jeans: Current/Elliott (from this past sample sale)
Booties: Joie
Bag: Kenneth Cole (On Sale Now!)

 

7 comments:

  1. Love that bag and those boots! So pretty!
    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, another outfit of yours I would totally wear head to toe. :) You look great and I hope you stay warm! -Gina
    On the Daily Express

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great accessories!! Stay warm!! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you're winning the polar blast by being sooooo chic!!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those pants!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/2014/01/getting-ready-for-valentines-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. chic as always :)

    rhea @ rheaetcetera.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous as always! I love that bag!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete