Image Map

Monday, February 3, 2014

Blue Legs



The temperatures are rising now, though randomly and it's still not yet warm often enough for me. I'm certainly happy that the sun is staying up longer and I can take these photos without my fingers going numb.  As the temperatures rose this past week, I have been able to go back to wearing fun dresses to work.  Of course tights are still a must, but they don't have to be black!

I scored this HELMUT Helmut Lang dress at the Bloomingdale's sale last week.  I love the seaming and the back zipper, it's so streamlined and chic. I've also been carrying this Ted Baker bag for weeks straight.  It fits all of my work essentials and is so pretty.






Dress: Helmut Helmut Lang
Tights: Anthropologie
Bag: Ted Baker
Booties: Joie


8 comments:

  1. That dress is beautiful on you! Love the bold blue tights with the black too, really fun! :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is beautiful, Vicki! The blue legs add interest but are still very chic and not cutesy! One of my favorites from you!
    Morepiecesofme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the fun details on that dress, and that bag is fantastic!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great dress on you! I love the blue tights - I struggle with color tights and tend to wear them with taller boots so I don't feel as uncomfortable. Baby steps...

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the interest the blue tights and the patterned bag bring to the LBD. XO, Elif
    http://theboxqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the dress :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete