Thursday, February 6, 2014
Current Obsession - All Things Winter
Apparently winter is going to be a pain in the ass this year. That's okay, all things warm and fuzzy are on sale now! I'm going to stock up on more snowstorm gear, since it seems that the Tri-state is going to be getting hit with winter storm after winter storm. I have yet to work a full week at my new job!
1. Hunter Fleece Boot Socks - I have one pair, it's so cold that I think I need to layer another pair.
2. Purple Infinity Scarf - Piperlime - Infinity scarves are perfect for wrapping up your entire head.
3. Purple Tights - Old Navy - Because I still want to wear skirts, but I don't want my legs to freeze!
4. Fun socks - J Crew If I'm wearing ankle boots, these are the socks I'm wearing under them.
5. Teal Leather Gloves - C Wonder - So pretty! They need to make pretty leather gloves with those iphone touch pad fingers.
6. Silver Hunter Wellies These boots would cheer up any wintry day.
7. Faux Fur Hat - Ted Baker - I'm not sure if I can pull this hat off, but it sure is pretty.