Image Map

Monday, March 10, 2014

Weekend Brunch


This weekend flew by so fast, I blame the fact that we lost an hour from daylight savings time. It could also be that I spent Saturday in the city with friends and the boyfriend. Saturday mornings have come to mean brunch in Manhattan with my girls. It's an excellent excuse to put on a cute dress and brave the weather.  Brunch is always delicious.

Heading to NYC for a visit? Stop by tomorrow for a list of some of my favorite brunch locations!  I won't call them "The Best Brunch Places in New York City" because I haven't eaten at every restaurant in NYC. I'll just call them my faves.


This dress was actually my first Diane Von Furstenberg wrap dress.  Since this one, I've bought two more. This was totally my gateway wrap, I'm addicted.  Classic, easy and oh-so-pretty, the DVF wrap is the easiest piece of clothing to throw on and run. Keep an eye out for their mid-season sale on wraps, you can score some pretty amazing dresses for no where near full price.


If you have been looking for a statement piece of jewelry, check out Nervous System Jewelry. I bought this necklace last year from Fab.com and get compliments on it each time I wear it. The version I'm wearing is from a 3D printer, but you can also get a silver version that is beautiful.

Dress: Diane Von Furstenberg
Jacket: Sachin & Babi
Tights: Anthropologie
Booties: DV for Dolce Vita
Purse: Ted Baker
Necklace: Nervous System




No comments:

Post a Comment