Image Map

Monday, December 1, 2014

Gift Guide 2014 - The Beauty Junkie

I'm a total beauty product junkie and I know I'm not alone in the world. If you have a junkie friend on your holiday giving list, check out some fun ideas below! (Or just buy a few of these for yourself, I won't judge)



1. Elizabeth & James - Nirvana Black - Perfume is a tricky present to buy for someone. This particular one may be a winner for just about everyone. I have come across several friends wearing this scent and it was amazing on each of them. It's a combination of violet, sandalwood and vanilla.

2. Hourglass - Ambient Lighting Blush Palette - This palette is the perfect trio of colors for so many different skin tones.

3. Soap & Glory - Clean on Me Creamy Moisture Shower Gel - Maybe I'm still a twelve year old girl, but I love getting bath products for Christmas! Soap & Glory makes such rich and luxurious shower gels. Bonus? This one smells like mandarins!

4. Charlotte Tilbury - K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick - "Bitch Perfect" or "Love Bite" - With the introduction of Charlotte Tilbury to Nordstrom, we US girls no longer have to head to London for our fix. I'm all about this lipstick. Feeling spendy? Pick up a "Look Set" and it includes everything someone would need to recreate a particular makeup look.

5. Boscia - Tsubaki Cleansing Oil - I'm not sure if I fully buy into the cleansing oil thing yet. I'm thinking this small set would be perfect for someone like me. They're interested in trying something new, but doesn't want to commit to a full-size product yet. I'm all about these sponges though. So nice to cleanse your face with these guys.

6. Fresh - Sugar Ruby Romance - I always have at least three Fresh lip balms in my purse. I'm currently loving the Tulip color. It's the perfect whisper of pink.

7. MAC - Objects of Affection pigments & glitter - This is the time of year to break out the glittery eye shadows. This set from MAC is so pretty, I'm loving the silver and blue collection.

8. NARS - Turkish Delight Lip Gloss in "Super Orgasm" - Who doesn't want lip gloss in their stocking? I'd love to find this number under the tree! While the names of the colors are scandalous, the colors themselves are beautiful!

9. Glamglow - Gift Set - I've been wanting to try the Glamglow skin masks, but wasn't sure which one my skin would like best. This is the perfect way to try all three, at a discount!

10. Bath & Body Works - Mini Hand Sanitizer - Try the winter scents, "Fresh sparkling snow" or "Winter cranberry". I'm a train commuter and feel like these are the only way I make it through the cold and flu season.

No comments:

Post a Comment