Image Map

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Returning: A 2017 Re-Cap

Here we are, three months into 2018, and I'm realizing that I have not posted in over a year. Where have I been? Why have I not been posting? I think it boils down to on key issue.

2017 was a crazy year for me and blogging just wasn't that important. I spent my time focusing on other passions, including my new job, traveling with the boyfriend, visiting family and running. I had an exciting year than involved so many fun opportunities and firsts.

I visited Japan, Montreal, China, Singapore, Austin, Sweden, Denmark, Paris, Miami and Toronto.

I completed four half marathons and my first full marathon.

I settled into my new job and dove headfirst into complex challenges.


2018 brings a renewed focus and a desire to start blogging again! My goal is to post 2-3 times per week, both here and at Wilde in the Kitchen, with posts on travel, journaling, fashion and food.

Welcome back!

1 comment:

  1. I am extremely pleased to locate this site. I wanted to say thanks to you for this excellent read!! I definitely appreciated every little bit of it and I’ve you bookmarked to look at new things you publish. N.W.Food

    ReplyDelete