Image Map

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Fall bags I'm lusting after

There are some totally amazing bags out there this Fall.  (Many of them are outside of my current budget!)  Here are a few I'm lusting after during my walks through NYC.


1. C Wonder - Napa Leather Colorblock Crossbody - Saw this at the Time Warner C Wonder and I fell in love!  I want this bag in my life.
2. Rag & Bone - Large Pilot - I can't afford this bag, but I love love love it!  It's wool and leather and can carry my entire life.
3. ASOS - ASOS hologram clutch bag - Cute meets affordable.  Snake skin meets hologram.  Fabulous.
4. Coach - Madison North/South Satchel - Coach was the first "high-end brand" that I bought.  They hold a special place in my heart and I always stop in to see what colors they are rocking each season.
5. Piperlime (Rebecca Minkoff) - Mini Mac - Love the color.  Turquoise is a great all-season color!  This bag will hold your keys phone and credit card.  All you need for a night out!
6. Kate Spade - Museum Mile City Duffle - Not the traditional bright colors of Kate Spade.  Just a subtle pop of yellow on this black and white beauty.  Everyone is carrying a beau bag, be different and pick this one up.
7. Target (3.1 Phillip Lim) - Mini Satchel - Totally affordable at $34.99!  Collaborations can be iffy, but this one has come out with so many fun pieces.

Luckily since I'm currently unemployed, I don't really need a new bag.  I guess.  But if someone bought me one I totally wouldn't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment