There are some totally amazing bags out there this Fall. (Many of them are outside of my current budget!) Here are a few I'm lusting after during my walks through NYC.
1. C Wonder - Napa Leather Colorblock Crossbody - Saw this at the Time Warner C Wonder and I fell in love! I want this bag in my life.
2. Rag & Bone - Large Pilot - I can't afford this bag, but I love love love it! It's wool and leather and can carry my entire life.
3. ASOS - ASOS hologram clutch bag - Cute meets affordable. Snake skin meets hologram. Fabulous.
4. Coach - Madison North/South Satchel - Coach was the first "high-end brand" that I bought. They hold a special place in my heart and I always stop in to see what colors they are rocking each season.
5. Piperlime (Rebecca Minkoff) - Mini Mac - Love the color. Turquoise is a great all-season color! This bag will hold your keys phone and credit card. All you need for a night out!
6. Kate Spade - Museum Mile City Duffle - Not the traditional bright colors of Kate Spade. Just a subtle pop of yellow on this black and white beauty. Everyone is carrying a beau bag, be different and pick this one up.
7. Target (3.1 Phillip Lim) - Mini Satchel - Totally affordable at $34.99! Collaborations can be iffy, but this one has come out with so many fun pieces.
Luckily since I'm currently unemployed, I don't really need a new bag. I guess. But if someone bought me one I totally wouldn't complain.