Image Map

Saturday, November 23, 2013

All I want for Christmas is... A pair of Shoes!

Saturdays until December 25th are dedicated to holiday wish lists!  This is the time of year that we can dream big and hope that Santa puts a shiny pair of blue Manolo Blahniks under the tree. I'm thinking they are totally office appropriate!



Though maybe a $6,000 pair of crystal covered pumps might not be the right shoe for an office situation. I'm still trying to decide where I would take those shoes.

Are you hoping Santa will bring you some new shoes?

1 comment:

  1. they are very pretty statement shoes! :)


    I don't have any shoes on my wishlist for Christmas this year, although I think my sister is buying me some more to add to my collection :) I've caught a few hints. She always picks well!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete