Image Map

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pockets


I'm a sucker for any skirt or dress with pockets.  I originally liked this skirt, but once I tried it on and noticed the pockets, I was sold.  Not that I want to put anything in my pockets, I'm not a guy. I just like them.

On warmer (above 20 ºF) days, I like to wear skirts and dresses to work.  I think it's because of all my years spent in the lab.  No skirts, no tights, no open-toe shoes, no heels.  Now that I'm doing a lot of business development work, I am in an office and get to wear skirts everyday!  I'm just hoping the temperatures will rise a little!


I love these Joie booties and wish that I bought them in a few more colors!  These black leather ones are still available, along with an amazing blue suede color!




Jacket - BB Dakota via Piperlime
Sweater - Banana Republic (last year, see below for similar!)
Skirt - Anthropologie (found on sale in the store recently)
Booties - Joie

Linking up with...

I Feel Pretty Linkup
Just Simply Lovely

3 comments:

  1. I am total with you on the pockets thing. This is a great look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it is about pockets, but I am a total sucker, too. I always feel gypped when dresses and skirts don't have them. Your skirt is absolutely gorgeous and I LOVE your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also a fan of pockets in anything haha....I find it so functional and practical. And with a gorgeous skirt like....you absolutely have a winner in your hands!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete