Image Map

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Classic Work Looks


Since I started at a "business casual" job, I've found a few favorite designers for my day to day work clothes. On any given weekday, you'll find me sporting either one of my favorite Diane Von Furstenberg dresses or some of my Elie Tahari separates. Both labels are chic, well tailored and classic.  Everything that I have from both DVF and Elie Tahari are pieces that I can see myself wearing for years.  Besides, the DVF wrap dress has been around for 40 years, I don't see it becoming passé anytime soon!

Sure, both labels are a little on the pricey side. I actually only buy about 20% of these items from the brick and mortar Soho stores. Most of my closet comes from the outlets! Check out Nieman Marcus Last Call online for some of the same great deals that I score in Bergen county.  I picked up this DVF at the Nordstrom anniversary sale for a song.






Jacket: Piperlime (Sold Out, Similar)
Dress: Diane Von Furstenberg
Heels: Elie Tahari
Necklace: Charming Charlies

3 comments:

  1. Love the DVF dress. So classy.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought that puff jacket could be so elegant... until you!

    Mrs Jack Of All Trades
    Dubai UAE
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.ae/2014/02/the-cardigan-part-1.html

    ReplyDelete