Image Map

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Current Obsession - Bring on Spring!


Temperatures rose above freezing yesterday and now I'm thinking of spring. This past weekend, the boyfriend and I hit the Upper East side and checked out the spring collections. There was so much floral and pastel and I wanted to take it all home.  I have a rule though. No buying spring clothes until all of the snow has melted and I can put away my winter coat.  Since there is at least two feet of snow on the ground right now, I think everything will be on sale by the time all of the snow if gone.

Here are a few pretty things that I'm loving for spring. Some necessities (rain coat, umbrella, wellies) and some totally unnecessary things (hello Tiffany blue purse!) that might make their way into my closet, if the price is right!

1. MOMA Store - David Wright Umbrella
2. Tibi - Raffia Patchwork Full Skirt
3. BaubleBar - Flower Power Collar
4. TERRA New York - TRIBECA Rain Coat
5. Joie - Clayton Heels
6. Ted Baker - Fieona Dress
7. HUNTER - Original RHS Rain Boots
8. Rebecca Minkoff - MAB Mini Tote in Mint
9. Equipment - Slim Signature Nature White Endangered Floral Print

PS - I want to own the entire Ted Baker spring line. It's just so pretty!

2 comments: