Image Map

Friday, February 21, 2014

Call of the Wilde


Happy Friday everyone! I know that I just showed you this MaxMara shrug last week, but I've been living in it since then! It's funny how throwing something over your shoulders can really warm you up. Today I'm pairing it with one of my favorite Diane Von Furstenberg dresses. I picked this one up just before I started my new job and I just love it!  You can't tell, because it's freezing out, but it actually has these cute cap sleeves.

Oh, and those shoes?  Can you believe that the boyfriend found them for me? He knew I had been searching for some cheetah pumps and discovered these (in my size!) at Century 21.  Bonus - They were 75% off.  Such a good boyfriend! They totally add a bit of fun to an otherwise simple work look.


Dress - Diane Von Furstenberg (so similar, kinda similar)
Shrug - MaxMara
Booties - LK Bennett
Necklace - Charming Charlies




2 comments:

  1. What a fab boyfriend! He is a keeper for sure - those are lovely shoes. I love that necklace too!

    Hope you have a lovely weekend.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those leopard booties are divine! Super chic!
    Valerie
    www.the-style-files.com

    ReplyDelete