Image Map

Monday, February 24, 2014

Volume & Warmth



Am I the only one living in fuzzy sweaters right now? I'm so glad I stocked up during December, because the only thing I'm seeing in the shops right now are flirty dresses and bathing suits. I'm certainly as ready for spring as the next Northerner, but I'm not quite in the mood to buy chiffon yet.

Until the weather breaks, you'll be seeing me in tights and booties. I bought all of these pieces during the fall and I'm loving pairing my chunky sweaters with voluminous skirts. Why? I can wear shorts under this! Makes for a much more comfortable walk to work!


Jacket - Piperlime (From November)
Sweater - Hive & Honey via Piperlime
Skirt - T Alexander Wang
Boots - Joie



1 comment:

  1. Thats so smart to wear shorties under the skirt! That's my only problem with dressing cute in the winter, I'm always freezing!

    ReplyDelete