Image Map

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Wilde Faves - Cute Luggage

I've been traveling a lot recently. I thought that I would share with you some of my favorite luggage pieces, as well as some cute things that I've seen in the airport that I totally want.  Pick up a few of these pieces and you'll be set for your next trip!



1. Rebecca Minkoff - Medium M.A.B. Tote - I have the large version of this bag because my work laptop is monstrous. The medium size is just perfect for your personal item. It fits under the seat in front of you very comfortably, but it can hold so much!
2. Ted Baker - Small Woven Wash Bag - I picked up this small bag while in London recently. Since then I've been using it for my toiletries. The outside is plastic, the inside is completely wipe-able. So perfect and cute!
3. Tumi Tumi Vapor - Continental Carry-on - I have seen so many people pulling this roll aboard suitcase around the airport. The pattern on the case is so adorable and I want one. Sadly I already have a suitcase, a boring grey one.
4. Samsonite - Hyperspace Boarding Bag - Okay, this bag isn't really that cute, but it's totally useful when going on a long trip. When I'm heading out of town for more than five days I will check my large bag. I'll carry-on this boarding bag and my M.A.B. tote. This is especially true when I'm on a long haul flight. This bag keeps everything organized and fits so much!
5. Kate Spade - Limoncello Cosmetic Case - My Ted Baker bag holds my toiletries, this large bag holds everything else. Make-up, hair ties and clips, brushes (both hair and make-up) all fit comfortably in this tote.
6. Sakroots - Artist Circle Soft Duffel - For shorter trips, I love to carry a duffel bag, rather than a full suitcase. Easy to toss in the overhead bin and happy to go in the washing machine, this pretty duffel is just what I use for my weekend or two-day trips.
7. C Wonder - Printed Stripe Weekender Bag - This bag is a little larger that the Sakroots duffel and it has a lot more structure. I've been eyeing up this bag and have yet to pull the trigger on the purchase because I know it's going to go on sale soon. It's the perfect size for a 3-4 day trip and the print it so fun! I want it.
8. Tory Burch Patterned Woven Pouch - Perfect for tossing in your big tote. I have two very similar pouches (one from Kate Spade and one from Ted Baker) that I use to keep my totes organized. I'm a huge fan of pouches.

Do you have any tried and true travel pieces? I'm always looking to streamline my packing system!

No comments:

Post a Comment