Image Map

Monday, July 7, 2014

Brights and Horizontal Stripes


This is my first summer with an office job. I have no idea what to wear! How casual is too casual? Are sandals kosher as long as they aren't flip flips? Should I save chiffon for nights and weekends? Will my coworkers frown on me wearing neon? It's so much more difficult than dressing in the fall and winter.


I've taken to wearing bright colors in combination with black and white. I probably own at least ten different black dresses and four or five black and white dresses. Pairing bright accessories with a basic dress adds something fun, without going over the top.


Dress: Calvin Klein (Last year)
Necklace: Charming Charlies
Tote: Rebecca Minkoff
Scarf: Target
Sandals: Kate Spade


What do you wear to the office when the mercury rises?

No comments:

Post a Comment