Image Map

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

It's all about the shoes

Hey everyone! I have been the worst blogger this summer. I've been busy enjoying the outdoors, having fun with the boyfriend and lounging around in casual wear. Sorry I've been so lax around here lately, but I'm sure you're busy enjoying your summer as well!

Now, onto some fashion! I haven't done a ton of shopping this summer, but one amazing thing that I picked up recently are these shoes! I'm totally in love with them. The bonus? I found them at Saks Off Fifith during one of their big 50% off everything sale. Such a happy girl here.


The shoes are so pretty, that I decided to pair them with a simple black dress. Surprisingly, they are super comfortable. I was so excited to find a link to them online. You can pick up a pair for yourself! Well, if you're a 9, 10 or 11. Sorry ladies with small feet!


I actually started the day with a necklace in addition to these earrings. Once I got to work and looked into the mirror again, I decided that it was too much. I took the necklace off right away. Less is more when it comes to this outfit!



1 comment:

  1. The shoes are indeed gorgeous! And makes this whole outfit stand out..love the LBD and you look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete