Image Map

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Wilde in the City Update

It's been a long summer and I want to finally get back into blogging here at WITC. There are going to be some changes to the content on this site. I'll be moving away from mostly fashion posts, to more of a lifestyle blog format. I want to blog about all things that happen in my life - travel, food, beauty, fitness, home and of course fashion. Recently I've found it increasingly difficult to photograph, edit and post "Outfit of the day" posts because I simply am not home that often.

As an introduction to what I've been up to in the past four months, here are some tidbits...

1. We went to Maui and hiked all over the island...



2. We bought and house and left behind the rental market. And it was a huge mess...


3. We dropped by DC to see the supermoon...


4. I visited my parents and ate some awesome hot dogs...


5. I traveled to Peru...


6.  ...and Spain for conferences...



7. Our new house has started undergoing a transformation...


Now that I look at it, this summer was so so busy! I even left out a few things!

I'll be posting more about all of those things in the coming weeks, just to update everyone on my life for the past few months. I know my mom has been asking for more photos of my new house. Don't worry, the works in progress will be up soon too. Once I'm all up to date, I'll start mixing in a new variety of posts!

If you have requests for topics, please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a very busy summer! I can't wait to see the new direction of your blog unfold :)

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete