Image Map

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Gift Guide 2014 - The Fitness Guru

It's that time of year again! Whether you are shopping for a long list of people, or just picking up something for yourself, it's always nice to have some help. Pop by WITC this week and next for gift guides for everyone on your list. Today, we shop for the fitness guru in our lives. 





1. BLUETTEKBluetooth Sport Earbuds - I was always getting tangled up in my headphones, until I switched to these bluetooth, wireless headphone. Such a brilliant invention! Perfect for the runner on your gift list.

2. SPRIKettlebells - I have been all about kettlebell workouts this year. Getting a few sizes for a gift will allow you to get fit at home! Not sure how to use kettlebells? Check out this fun, 20 minute kettlebell boot camp on youtube.

3. Sweaty Betty Chandrasana Yoga Leggings - The floral print of these leggings is so beautiful! I want to wear them all the time. These leggings are completely opaque (as long as you buy the right size) and are perfect for yoga, lifting, lounging, everything!

4. SEPHORARibbon Hair Ties - I have been growing my hair out for almost two years now (who didn't have a Jennifer Lawrence shag in 2012? BTW, I had mine first!). It's finally long enough to hit my shoulders, which means it's getting in the way of my workouts! I love these ribbon hair ties because they are gentle on my locks and come in such pretty colors!

5 - SEPHORA - Alterna Dry Shampoo - I'm a huge fan of dry shampoo after a quick workout session. These Alterna shampoos come in a bunch of amazing scents. Grab the sample size for a stocking stuffer!

6. FitbitFlex - I have had my fitbit for just about a year now and I'm completely obsessed. I use the app on my iPhone to track my steps, water, exercise and calories. It's definitely been a lifesaver since I started a desk job.

7. BrooksRavenna 5 - Every runner likes to find new sneakers until the tree. I'm sure I'm not the only one that likes to get the most obnoxiously colored sneaks. I'm loving these purple ones, but these ombre ones are also amazing!

8. LululemonMantra Tote - I certainly don't need another gym tote. But...  I totally want this one. Look how shiny it is! The inside is so cute too. I could definitely use this for travel.

9. Women's HealthMagazine Subscription - Of all the fitness magazines out there, I like WH the best. There is a great combination of fitness tips and new workouts, fitness and real life fashion, and tasty meals and snacks. Plus, a subscription is the gift that just keeps giving all year!

10. CamelbakEddy Glass .7-Liter Water Bottle - If your friends and family haven't yet switched from plastic water bottles to glass or metal, now is this time! Plastic bottles not only are made of questionable materials, they are bad for the planet! Switching to an inert bottle, like glass or metal, will keep your water tasting fresh and make the planet a little happier.


No comments:

Post a Comment