Image Map

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April Beauty Favorites

It's been a while since I posted over here, so I thought I would ease back into it with a monthly favorites post! I've been watching a lot of Youtube videos (since you can watch it in any country!) and testing out a lot of difference beauty products. Here are some of the products that I've been loving this month.



Algenist - Genius Ultimate Anti-Aging Melting Cleanser - I was in the mood to mix up my cleansing routine recently and I picked up the The Great Cleanse package from Sephora. The set includes 12 sample sized cleansers, exfoliators and make-up removers. The sample size has been really convenient for all my work trips and this Algenist cleanser has been the stand out product! You need to use a make-up remover beforehand, but this stuff leaves my skin so moisturized and soft.


Zoya - Nail polish in Leah - I've fallen back in love with nail polish and have been wearing this Zoya polish non-stop for the past few weeks. I picked it up at ULTA on a whim. The coverage and dry-time are amazing. The color is a very subtle lilac, almost white. The finish is matte, which is perfect because it doesn't show chips very much.


Korres - Black Pine Firming, Lifting & Antiwrinkle Eye Cream - I have been looking out for a good eye cream for the past few months. I'm pretty solidly into my 30's and want to keep my skin looking fresh. In addition to daily SPF, I wanted an anti-wrinkle eye cream. A Sephora employee suggested I give this product a try and I'm loving it. I haven't noticed major differences yet, but I've only been using it for a few weeks. If you have sensitive eyes, this product might not be for you; my eyes teared up the first time I used this eye cream.


Bobbi Brown - Lip Color in Soft Rose - No 23 - Ever since I got my braces off last year, I've been obsessed with lip products. This Bobbi Brown lipstick is a 'your lips but better' color. So so so pretty.


Laura Mercier - Tinted Moisterizer in Sand - During the Spring and Summer, I like to trade out my foundation for a tinted moisturizer. Before I went on vacation I was wearing Nude, but with my little tan I've been wearing Sand. This Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer has just the right amount of coverage to wear it to work. Bonus - it has SPF 20! I love SPF.


The Balm - Mary Lou Manizer - Want to glow like you've had ten hours of sleep? Fake it and pop some of this stuff on your cheeks. The Balm isn't available at Sephora or ULTA, so I ordered this product from Amazon. Is there anything that Amazon doesn't sell? I also bought powdered cheese and a vent register there on Monday. Amazon is so good!


GK Hair - Dry Shampoo - I have at least four dry shampoos that I have been trying out. This is hands down my favorite. Recommended to me by my hair stylist, this dry shampoo has three things going for it... 1. No white residue, 2. No annoying fragrance, 3. Great at refreshing day two hair. I also like to use this stuff on clean hair to give it a bit of grit and volume.


YSL - Volputé Tint-in-Oil in Cherry Ma Cherie - No. 5 - I didn't think this lip tint would be all that impressive. I was so wrong! The oil goes on clear and develops into a lovely color on the lip. Want that 'just ate a bowl of cherries' look, pick up this color! 


What have you been loving this month? I'm always looking for fun new products to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment