Image Map

Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy February 14th


Two things today.  Since it's February 14th, I thought I would celebrate the Boyfriend a little.  The boyfriend and I are celebrating our 11th Valentines day together!  He's an amazing guy in too many ways to express in one blog post.  I thought I would share today one of the more fun reasons why he's awesome.

He shops for me!

Seriously. His office is right near the Bergen county outlets and he stops there occasionally on his way home.  He'll find some amazing pieces, on serious markdown, usually in my size and bring them home for me!  It's like having a personal shopper that doesn't want commission.  He brought home this Max Mara sweater for me earlier this month and it was only 15% of the original price!  It's so warm and fluffy, I love it.  He's such a good shopper.


Second thing for today?  Did you notice that I'm standing on top of the snow?  This is the result of last weeks snowstorms.  One foot of snow, coated with 1/2-inch of ice.  I haven't seen something like this since I was twelve years old and living in Buffalo, NY.  It's hilarious and sad, all at the same time.





Sweater: MaxMara
Tank: The Gap
Jeans: 7 for All Mankind
Belt: J Crew
Boots: Ralph Lauren
Necklace: Charming Charlies (in stores only)


8 comments:

  1. I have the same peacock necklace & love it! And it sounds like our men would be friends - send them shopping for us while we relax haha Hope you two enjoy a great day together!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look!
    I hope you have an amazing Valentine's Day!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in LOVE with those boots!! Can they please get in my closet?? Also, the pop of color with the belt is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple, cool and awesome outfit. Lovely necklace.

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that bright turquoise belt. It really pops with the otherwise neutral outfit! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your boots! The buckle on the back looks amazing!

    Arielle from Tangled Musings

    ReplyDelete
  7. You bf has a great eye for clothes and what fits you well. This jacket looks great on you!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete