Image Map

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

2014 Budget - April Recap

I'm a little late in my monthly budget recap because I have been out of town for most of the past month! All my travels have helped me keep on track with my spending. Though on my recent trip to London, I did pick up a few British designer pieces. But that's for the May recap. Here's what I picked up last month.

I picked up this pencil skirt from Bloomingdale's during one of their big sales last month. Not only does it have fun leather panels at the hips, it also has a full zipper running up the back. I've worn it many times to work already.


Elie Tahari - Maureen Skirt - $83 (Original - $268)

You've seen these jeans before, I got them in my Stitch Fix box last month! I love them and wore them all over London a few weeks ago.


Sold Design Lab Jeans (Similar) - $148

I looked all over the place for a cute purse for my giant work laptop. I found the perfect one in the Rebecca Minkoff M.A.B. Tote. It is just long enough to fit my laptop, with enough room to toss in my heels and lunch. Bonus? I picked it up at Saks Off 5th for 60% off!


Rebecca Minkoff - M.A.B. Tote $130.00 (Original - $295)

And that's it! I spent two of the four weekends out of town and didn't do any other shopping. You should expect that I did just as good during this month to stick to my budget. You would be wrong though. I had four days on my own in London and I enjoyed a little shopping around the Oxford Circus! But the pieces I picked up at super adorable and totally worth hitting the upper limit of my budget!

Total spent in April - $361
Price before sales - $711
Total Savings - $350
Amount under budget - $139

2014 Budget
January - $614.07
February - $1,693.09
March - $110.50
April - $361.00

No comments:

Post a Comment