Image Map

Friday, May 23, 2014

British Girl

If you've been reading WITC the past few weeks, you know that I got to spend some time in London recently. On one of my free days in the city, I spent some quality time shopping some of my favorite British brands. You all know that my favorite British label is Ted Baker.


I've had my eye on this dress for a month or so at Bloomingdale's. It would seem that Ted Baker never goes on sale! I was more than happy to pick up this fun little number while shopping on Regent Street. Now I have a fun souvenir from my week in London and I saved $40!



I love this dress so much, I feel very mod and British! This dress doesn't quite fit with my office dress code. I opted to leave the heels at home and I paired it up with my favorite Dolce Vita booties. A simple rose gold chain bracelet rounds out my new favorite look.



Dress: Ted Baker
Booties: DV for Dolce Vita
Bracelet: Bauble Bar



4 comments:

  1. Love that dress paired with the booties!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great dress and pairing it with flat shoes is a great idea. I can also think of navy blue ballet flats.
    Ted Baker is a fabulous brand, I love their floral prints a lot and have been to their London Regent Street store last year. Excellent and very friendly customer service.
    Hope to go back soon as my daughter is at university in London.

    Enjoy your long weekend!
    Annette | Lady of Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mod vibe of this dress....and how cute that you paired it something more interesting than the usual heels!!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so beautiful .. i am in love with your outfit

    Buy men leather jacket

    ReplyDelete