Image Map

Friday, May 16, 2014

Boyfriend dress

Since I moved to a business dress company environment, I've adopted a sort of uniform. You'll either find me wearing a pencil skirt and blouse, or a fun dress. I try to keep it a little fun by mixing in statement jewelry or amazing shoes. Today, I paired this DVF ruched bodycon dress with my favorite LK Bennett cheetah print booties and kept the jewelry to a minimum. The booties are always noticed, by both my coworkers and fellow train commuters. Also, believe it or not, they're totally comfortable!


One thing that might surprise you about this look - I didn't pick out any of these items for myself! While I was out of town a few weeks ago, the boyfriend did some shopping. While he shops for himself, he'll often wander through the women's department and pick up a few unusual pieces for me! The dress and shoes were both a part of one or two of his shopping trips. He always brings home things that I would have never tried for myself and it makes trying them on at home so much more fun!




I think the dress was scored at Century 21, so I couldn't find the exact same one online. Here are a few other options with fun asymmetrical necklines!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow your boyfriend has great taste! The dress & those booties are awesome no wonder you get a lot of compliments on it!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete