Image Map

Friday, May 2, 2014

Springtime Color

Spring has finally arrived in New Jersey! The temperatures keep jumping back and forth from comfortable to chilly, but at least the flowers are here. I'm in love with the original Montclair, NJ town planner, because they planted flowering trees all down the central street. It's like driving down a lane of white puffballs. My apartment building is also surrounded by these pink flowering trees

The flowers outside are inspiring me to perk up the colors of my wardrobe. The winter knits have gone to into storage and the chiffon and neon has made its way out. I've been waiting all winter to wear these pink pants! As my company doesn't do casual Fridays, this is my dressed down "it's almost the weekend" look.



I picked up this blue bauble at Charming Charlies a few weeks ago. The bright colors seem to go with everything I own. Or I just really like it and want to wear it with everything!


Top: Diane Von Furstenberg
Pants: C Wonder
Necklace: Charming Charlies
Flats: via DSW
Sunglasses: RARE




1 comment: