Image Map

Monday, May 12, 2014

Wilde Spring

I'm back in the States for the next few weeks! We had a meeting scheduled for Australia this week, but I'm happy to say that it was cancelled. After two weeks in Europe, I could use a little time to acclimate back to East coast time. Being back in New Jersey means I get to enjoy the spring weather that has finally come to stay. That means skirts with no tights, open-toed shoes and shooting photos outside without freezing my butt off!


I actually wore this outfit a few weeks ago, when the pink flowers were everywhere. My work uniform has come to be either a dress or a pencil skirt and blouse. I love this simple cream colored shell from French Connection (and I actually own it in five colors!), it's perfect to wear all by itself, or layered under a blazer.


You might also notice these amazing booties. I picked them up a few weeks ago at Woodbury Commons (the most amazing outlet mall around) at the Giorgio Armani outlet store. Their original price? $795. The steal that I scored? 80% off. I think these beauties will be seeing a lot of wear this spring and summer.



Jacket: Kenneth Cole
Blouse: French Connection
Necklace: Charming Charlies
Skirt: Diane Von Furstenberg
Shoes: Giorgio Armani


1 comment:

  1. I adore the necklace you're wearing with the outfit.

    ReplyDelete